Temporary lip tattoos are a stick on decal that expresses the fashion of your lips. They are safe and non-toxic to your body. These temporary lip tats are great for clubbing, halloween costumes, parties, and even first dates. Expressing your personality with temporary lip tattoos make a bold statement about yourself. You can even use it as an alternative to lipstick. These temporary lip decals are fun and easy to apply. Temp lip stickers last up to 4 to 8 hours and are resistant to drinking liquids, eating, kissing, and even some other things we won’t mention. These lip stickers are easy to remove and don’t leave any residue. You can apply the temporary lip tattoos with water and removable lip tattoos can be taken off with baby oil.
In This Article
Photos of Temporary Lip Tattoos on Actual Models
So you can get a feel for how they look on your lips here are a few examples of temporary lip tats that you can wear proudly and with lip fashion in full swing, you won’t want to pass up the opportunity to get into crowds where people will notice. They are great for conversation starters and give you the edge on the dating scene or just for fun.
At the Rainbow’s End
Check ‘er Out
The Poisonous Kiss
How to Apply the Temporary Lip Tattoos
- Wet sponge or wet cotton round
- Carefully remove the lips from the package, setting the upper and lower lips apart. Ensure your lips are completely dry and free of chapstick and lipstick.
- Take the top lip with the colored part towards your lips. Align the top curve of the lip tat with the curve in the top of your lip. Open your lips to the “Ahh” position and align the rest of the lip tat with your lips. Find where the corner of your mouth aligns with the lip tat and mark with your finger (there are three diagonal lines on each side of the lips to help you mark according to the size of your lips). Trim the lips with a straight line according to where the corner of your lips were. Repeat steps for the other corner of your lips.
- Place the top lip back to yours aligning the top curve and sides. Gently feel inside your lip and mark your water line on the lip tat (there are three horizontal lines on the lips for measuring). Trim the lip tat according to the mark of your water line using the horizontal lines as a guide.
- Now repeat steps 2 & 3 for the bottom lip tat. Peel the plastic part off of the colored side of the lips (it will now be sticky). Align the lip tat (color side to your lips) with your lips making sure to match the top curve with your lip. Make the “Ahh” shape with your mouth and align the rest of the lip tat with your lips. Take the wet sponge (fully wet but not dripping) and gently dab the lip tat from one side to the other. Gently peel off the paper and gently dab any part of the lip tat that is not fully sticking.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 for the bottom lip.
- Congratulations! Now show off your lips and have fun!
Removing the Temporary Lip Tattoo
Apply baby oil to a cotton round. Lather the oil on your lips and leave on for 30 to 60 seconds before wiping off. You can also use a baby wipe after lathering with oil to remove the tattoo.
***You may have to put in an extra effort to remove tats that are applied to chapped lips.